1. Mix all the ingredients, add water a little and knead to make a stiff dough. Cover with a wet cloth and set aside to rest for 10-15 minutes.
2. For filling heat 2tbsp oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and when they start to change the colour add ginger, green chillies, potatoes and add chilli powder, dried mango powder, garam masala and salt to taste. Stir well to mix.
3. Sprinkle little water over the mixture and cook, covered till potatoes are tender.
4. Add green peas and cook for 5 minutes over a loe heat. Add the chopped fresh coriander and mix well.
5. Take a pan off the heat and set aside to cool. Divide into 16 equal portions.
6. Divide the dough into eight equal portions and shape into balls. Dust each ball with a little flour and roll out into 4-5 inches oval shape chapati.
7. Cut into half, moisten the edges with water. Shape each half into a cone and stuff with potato and pea filling. Press to seal the edges.
8. Heat the oil in a Kadahi, deep fry the samosas in hot oil till crisp and golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
9. Now Serve hot with Date and Tumarind Chutney.
1. Remove the stems and wash spinach thouroughly in running water.
2. Blanch in salted boiling water for two minutes. Refresh in chilled water, squeeze out excess water & grind into a fine paste along with green chillies.
3. Cut the paneer into one by one inches cubes.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add Cumin seed,when they begin to change colour add laung, Black Ellachi seeds then Garlic and saute for a minute.
5. Add spinach puree and stir. Add milk,when the gravy comes to boil add paneer and mix well.
6. Stir in lemon juice. Add fresh cream and Garnish with Half chopped cashewnuts and serve.
7. Serve hot
1. Roast poha in a pan till crisp. Remove from the Heat, Cool and grind it.
2. Boil milk in another pan and add sugar. Add grounded poha and cook for 5-6 minutes.
3. Now phirni is ready. Pour the Phirni into 5 bowls and sprinkle pistachios.
4. Cool and refrigerate for one hour.
5. Serve chilled.